RRP £295 GBP - Silver
RRP £350 GBP - Gold, Rose Gold or Ruthenium
Based on Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man, this piece is cast from 925 sterling silver. By blending the past and present through such a famous motif being combined with modern jewellery, the piece echoes the work of Da Vinci as the Vitruvian Man famously symbolised the blend of art and science in the Renaissance.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 18ct Gold-plated Sterling Silver, 18ct Rose gold-plated Sterling Silver or Ruthenium-plated Sterling Silver
- Finish: Polished/Brushed
- Dimensions of pendant: 33mm x 37mm x 7.5mm.
- Chain: Black braided Leather cord with sterling silver twist clasp. A matching silver, gold, rose gold or oxidised-silver close-trace chain is available.
- Weight: approximately 13 grams.
- Product is hallmarked and supplied in a gift box